Tuesday, October 2, 2012

PureCostumes.com



Do you have costumes yet for the Zombie Walk, HorrorCon, or The Vampire Ball?

PureCostumes.com always has a great selection of costumes of every size and theme.

They have all new costumes for the 2012 season. Everything from Angry Birds to Zombies

Right now you can get $3.99 flat rate shipping for any order- free shipping for orders over $50.

I'm rather fascinated with the Greek and Roman Mythology, God and Goddess costumes. 

All those toga costumes look comfy :-)


I really like this Venus Goddess of Love Costume.


It's only $29.95 

Manufacturer: California Costumes 

Venus, Goddess of Love Adult Costume includes dress with attached shoulder drape.


Sexy huh? They sell the shoes too

This Warrior Goddess costume is sexy too.

What do you think?

It's only $35.95


Ok I think this one below is my favorite because of the colors.


The Grecian Goddess.


Only $29.95 

Manufacturer: California Costumes 


Grecian Goddess Adult Costume includes a beautiful Pleated Dress with Attached Shoulder Drape and Armbands and matching Beaded Headpiece. Dress up this Halloween season in the alluring Grecian Goddess costume. Seduce the men in this gorgeous greek goddess costume. Pair this sexy adult costume with the goddess sandal for the full greek grecian goddess effect. Great costume attire for any costume party. 


What do you think?


Which one is your favorite?

I don't think I want to go to the Vampire Ball as a Goddess though.


The Vampire Ball is just a couple weeks away and I'm not 100% sure what I'm wearing yet.

I was hoping to mix it up a bit this year but I'm not sure yet. 

I don't exactly know how different I want to go or what I want to do. 


My husband wanted to do vampire Santa. I said no. Mainly because I don;t want to be vampire Mrs Claus. LOL

I have been looking at PureCostumes.com. They have a great selection of 2012 Halloween costume ideas including some very awesome vampire costume ideas

And right now they have free shipping for orders over $50 use code FREE50 and they have flat rate $4.99 shipping for any order


Follow the on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with special sales


Have you got your Halloween Costumes yet?


So here are the costumes I am considering right now

This Lady of the Manor has a nice Victorian look to it, which I love. I adore the Victorian styles, though I would much rather the skirt part be big and poofy not tight and form fitting. After all Victorian era dresses are known for bustles. Not skin tight skirts. The little bustle this has just isn't enough for me.






  • Lady of the Manor Adult Costume includes dress, jacket 
    with attached bustle, cravat with cameo pendant and headpiece with cameo. 


  • Mysterious Mistress Adult Costume features a slong-sleeved crush velvet knit gown with center front shirring, attached necklae and spider web shimmer knit chiffon trim along the cuff and hemline. 









    This Mysterious Mistress is nice too- very Morticia Addams which is my style too. I've always loved the Morticia look. Though I don't think I'm thin enough to pull it off anymore. Once upon a time...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment